The Petite Journey is a special event for all of our state titleholders & delegates to come to join us and work directly with our official photographer, events and other amazing experiences. This event creates amazing memories that will last a lifetime. Every year we select very special activities for our queens to be a part of. This is a great opportunity to get exposure and a whole lot of fun!
Petite Benefit Gala
The Petite Benefit Gala selects a Foundation or Cause each year to raise funds for. The Gala will include the National Costumes Presentation, Fashion Show, Silent Auction and Donation Center.
Areas of Competition
- Interviews: 35% of the Final score – Our interview with the judges is panel style. We select five Judges that are not related to any pageant contestants, giving each contestant the opportunity to have a fair chance to win the crown. The Interview is 5-7 Minutes long, depending on each contestant. A business suit is required and every contestant will enter the room on her own and answer questions previously prepared by the judges. Remember your appearance will “speak” for you, be sure your wardrobe is an exact description of who you are. The interview is about the Bio Judges Form that contestants will complete prior to the pageant weekend, in other words, it is about YOU. Judges Interview is extremely important because it is 35% of your final score. You will be judged on your comfort level during the interview along with your appearance and ability to speak clearly and answer questions with confidence.
- Swimsuit: 25% of Final Score – This is for Teen, Miss & Ms. The Mrs. division uses Fashion Wear instead.
- Evening Gown: 25% of Final Score – Poise, Elegance & Class.
- On Stage Question: 15% of Final Score – No political, sexual or religious questions.
- National Costume Competition- This competition is extracurricular to the main one. A winner in each division. Mandatory for Teen & Miss, optional for Ms. & Mrs.